im having my baby at home lol

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
I'm not going to the hospital anymore..I'm being having contractions 2 mins apart for almost 3 days! But because I'm stuck at 1cm there is nothing they can do! So as I sit here on my couch contracting 2 mins apart I've decide not to go back to l&d ever lol

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Really Hun I feel for ya I went through the same thing and once it hit 2 weeks I begged for a c section because I would have been in labor forever I don't dialate I know I told u already but I'm so sorry u r going through this I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy I want to cry for u I cried for myself everyday until I delivered :((
  • Omg 3days are they painful
  • Better get them towels and drop cloths ready! Its gona get messy in there! Lol
  • @Jess510 hell yea lol..I almost cry but I remember I'm a gangsta lmao

@CntWaitFrMyLilsweets lmao I will make sure I do!
  • @momof22be I know thanks a lot! That's all I need to hear is positive words & ughh I think I'm gonna have a LONG labor..maybe even a c section csuse this is crucial
  • Did the 3 day contractions with my son. On the 4th day they gave me pitocin. I has my son a few hrs later.
  • @Pinkigirl really? How far along were you?
  • Hang in there woman... it will all be worth it!!! :)
  • I hear ya I hope not how r u today?
  • @momof22be fine I guess..I just got home from seeing paranormal activity 3 & having my usual contractions..how are you?
  • I'm good. :) actually I'm tying I have a massive migraine but other than that I'm good how was the movie? Me and hubby need a date for sure. I bet the movie theatre seats were "comfy" lol I'm so sorry mama! I hope baby decides to come soon like tonight ill pray for u mama! I know u don't need labor dust ur in labor but dialation dust****************
  • @momma22be thanks I really appreciate it & aww I hope you feel better.& actually the movie wasn't that bad lol I held it together for awhile..the end is just something else lol & ughh I was uncomfortable trying grab on bd cause I was scared it was too much belly in the way
  • @lovinmyunborn hah my hubby and I went to see it for date night, since we are expecting our lil girl any day. He crunched my hand and bruised my leg he was so scared. I cried and when I jumped the baby would freak out, she also got the hickups after I cried lol
  • edited October 2011
    the movie started contractions for me as well. not fun. Sadly they stopped though. Was hoping the movie would push me into active labor.
  • @teeniemommy it was intense at sime parts lol all I have to say is toby crazy ass hell lmao but I held it together for the mist part
  • Lol I know what you mean! Lol