different discharge? tmi

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Im 37+3 and the past two times i have got up my discharge has been a lot of mucus (clear) with white specks? Ive been cramping all day today but nothing too painful.. And wednesday i was 4cm and 80% effaced.

Comments

• Sounds like your mucus plug. Does it come out in chunks? If it does then sounds like mucus plug.. i got it the day after having my membranes stripped which never worked and again when i was in labour
  • I have been the same since getting my stretch and sweep. Sounds like mucus plug and all the gross stuff that comes with it lol... Isnt pregnancy beautiful lol
  • Not sure abt the white specks in ur mucous but sounds to me labour mite be near, I had faint period like cramps before mine started. **labour dust to u**
  • Thanks ladies. Ive been losing my plug but its been more thick.. Like a really thick booger (ew) and white.. This discharge is more like a really runny nose but with white streaks? Hopefully i go into labor soon
  • Yeah thats what mine looked like minus the white steaks but sounds like labour is near
  • edited October 2011
    Sounds like plug only b/c now blood is in it, but my bloody show was more watery like you described only it was mixed with bright red and old brown blood...and it was a ton...it dripped down my legs and made a puddle on the floor. I had dd 2 days later. You can't have much time left! :)
  • @dreamaria
    it didnt have blood in it. Just white streaks. :) i think it was my plug too tho. Ive had some strong contractions since then but they are not consistant. I think this lil girl is fighting not to come out. Lol