How much does baby usually drink around 3months?

edited October 2011 in First time moms
My son is almost 3months he's drinking between 4to8 ounces is that normal but not everyday

Comments

• My bby is 3 months n goes through about 10 cans of formula a month...
  • @mami_of_3 my son does too we get only 9 cans from wic and i end up buying one more b4 the month is over so how many ounces does he drink at once?
  • My son is 11 weeks and drinks 6oz about every three hours...at night he goes about 6 hours in between bottles
  • Wow my baby drinks 6 oz now at 8 weeks
  • i watch a 3 month old and he drinks around 7 oz sumtimes he will finsh the whole 8oz bottle off
  • My son is 12 weeks 2 days n I'm lucky if I can get him to finish 2 oz. Yes two! Since 1am he's only had a total of 6oz and he's been up since 7am.
  • At once she drinks 4 oz n sometimes an extra 2... but she feeds every 2-3 hrs... mote less..
  • My daughter only drinks 2-4 ounces at a time and she's three months, she was born at 6.7 and is just over 12 pounds, she only wakes up once to eat 2 ounces and will sleep up to 8 hours, I'm ftm so I have no idea if this is good but she's chunky and really happy
  • Wow my boy is only 8.5 weeks and can polish off 6oz no problem and sometimes wants more. He's long and skinny tho :)