My husbands baby shower

edited October 2011 in Baby showers
Two weeks ago I had a baby shower by my sil. she invited my family & it was great but my hubby felt a bit left out. He wants to celebrate his first baby (my second). I got a msg from one of his co workers, they were planning a shower for him & asked me to suprise him. He was! They are so excited after him being single for 12 years that he has a wife &a baby! They kept telling me how great I am for him & how happy they are! We got so many nice things. Our baby has everything he needs! So ready for him to come in a few weeks!

Comments

• Awe how sweet.
  • aww thats great!! i wish my husbands coworkers would of done something like that
  • Awwww that's sweet
  • He has coworkers who really care that's great!!!
  • At least I'm not the only daddy that feels ripped off then. My wife is at her shower now and I am at home cleaning, cooking and watching the kids. Ripped off lol.
  • My bf wanted nothing to do with them. He was excited bout all the stuff though
  • @dadof2n1togo AW that stinks.. You should of gone with her. I let my husband go and he had just as much fun as I did. We took turns opening the gifts and he loved seeing everyone and all the things we got.
  • @1stWoodsBaby
    I wasn't invited plus it was a tupperware baby shower. Doesn't matter I am used to being left out since I'm a guy lol
  • My shower was a jack and jill so there were plenty of men there. I didn't plan it but if I did I would have done it that way!
  • @dadof2n1togo he loved it! I had never thought of him feeling left out, he didn't complain to me but his one friend asked what he thought of the baby shower & said he wanted to be excited about the baby too. The friend doesn't even know the co workers. Since the shower he's all excited. He went thu everything & helped put it all up.
  • @Pinkigirl
    Yeah I just feel left out more than anything