torn

edited October 2011 in Loss
Npr. I am town between going home to be with my family my grandmother has passed and I want to be with my family, but my son is still in the hospital. Have any of you had to choose

Comments

• that's tough. how far is your family? I would prolly stay with my baby but that's me personally
  • This is a tough situation, how far is your family & how long would you be gone? Do u have bd/husband around?...
  • Your baby depends on you and with being in the hospital still hes still very vulnerable. You are his spokesperson while hes there. Stay by his side. I know my family would understand that decision. Im sorry for the loss in your family. If you do choose family im sure your son will be okay, im just posting how I would think about it. Hope things get easier for you
  • @Samantha @missq_1sttimemommy2b my family is four hours away and im looking at like a day maybe a day in a half

@fwee I know your right and he has come so far I don't want to go and come back and he went backwards.....ahhh I just don't know ...thank you she was a great women