Anyone else's boobs killing them?

edited October 2011 in October 2011
I am due 10/30. For the last 2 days, my boobs are killing me! They just feel really heavy & aching, like in the first few months of early pregnancy. Any other Oct. moms having this, too?

Comments

• Yes!! I'm due Nov 7th, but having a c section Oct 31.
  • I feel the same! Not due till 13 nov but I hope to have baby soon
  • Im due the 29th and im about to chop them off
  • If you have a pump you can try to use it it could be milk that build up already..
  • I agree with jenoah. Even if u only get colostrum out, it may realize some of the pressure.
  • I'm due 10-30 also. I always describe my boobs as heavy, hot water balloons. They're not achey, just heavy n like 100
    Degrees
  • I feel the same I'm due November 21
  • YEP! but thats cuz I had my baby and my boobs decided to go ape shit on the production rate.... ouch
  • edited October 2011
    Hahahaha @sunshinelove me too!!! I just pumped 4ozs from lefty and baby is now feeding I'm it... I think I put myself in overproduction. My freaking nipples are killing me!!!! Baby 3.5 weeks!
  • I tried double pumping a few days ago to relieve pressure. It did help, but I just got 1/2 oz. per side. I guess that's okay considering I'll be 39 wks at midnight tonight. DH thinks it's more of breast tissue, not just the col.

Thanks everyone for telling me it's normal. My last baby is 5 and I can't believe how much you forget!!!