@Tiff87124

I'm sorry to put this all out there like this but you are a cold hearted no good BITCH to even question if Kaydence and Amber are real and to email poor Krista while she is going through all the pain and heartache. Then you want proof..... wow what a fucking bitch you are. You don't need proof. What you need is a smack upside your fucking face. This family is dealing with enough pain and suffering. They don't need your bullshit like that. We women on here don't need to prove shit to you. You are nothing but a CUNT. And may you rot in hell for the bullshit that you put poor krista through. AND AMBER.

How do we even know that YOU are pregnant????? Maybe you just stole your ultrasound pic off the net and are pretending to be pregnant. Not to nice to get accused of something huh?

Maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut and think before you speak. Instead of showing you Kaydences wrist band from the hospital to prove she is real maybe Amber needs to show you her fist in your fucking mouth.

That's all I have to say so have a great night you worthless ass bitch.

Comments

• Omg! You are very upset..but there are always gonna be non believers,everyone has their own open no matter how stupid it is
  • I understand you being upset, but why would you post something like this on here? I couldn't agree with you more... But aren't we all mothers? Shouldn't we act like it? Don't lower yourself to someone else's level just because they have major issues.
  • Its just the fact that she actually emailed poor krista and wanted proof. She is such a low low person to ever do anything like that. This family has suffered enough of a loss to have a bitch like that go and email her. Ugh. I am far more. Than pissed.
  • Opps I meant opinion*
  • @lovinmyunborn. I understand opinion but to email someone and ask for proof is the lowest thing a person could ever do.
  • I agree. It's not right at all. Can't they get her for harassment?
  • Your right that was disrespectful on her end..she shouldve handled it a lot differently but some people have a couple screws loose
  • I don't know what can be done. But just so everyone on here knows that she is a piece of shit for ever saying something like that. I can't imagine (nor do I want to) losing a child and to has someone come at you asking for proof. Who the hell is she the pregnant police.
  • Who and what kind of person would ask for proof!? Real or not. Not cool. I hope u don't get banned for this post. This person should be put on blast like this for questioning the situation. I usually don't support drama (not saying I think this is) but I know it is gonna cause problems. But it makes me mad someone is emailing for proof!!!
  • @pinkbaby0930. Banned or not I'm okay with it. I will stand behind Krista and Amber 100% I would never in my life question the life and death of someones child. and personally I think that little miss @tiff87124 should be banned as well for emailing a pregly member and wanting that kind of proof. I mean seriously I am mad as hell that someone would do something like that. Amber has suffered so much and to be questioned like this is not right at all.
  • And maybe if she was that concerned with proof then she should of drove her happy fat ass to the visitations and looked at poor baby Kaydence and then explained to Amber and Joe why she was there.
  • @kristaf22. My point. And really you must have been really good friends with the funeral home people to have them do something like that. Wow. This @tiff87124 has no damn brain in her head at all. She is just a bitch that wanted to add more pain and heartache to the situation.
  • @kristaf22. Ya it sounds like to me that @tiff87124 needs her assed kicked. And one of these days she will end up getting her ass kicked. I tell ya karma is a bitch so she had better watch her mouth and the bullshit that runs out of it.
  • @kristaf22. Yeah you know we can't change skanky ass bitches and we can complain about their rotten asses all we want but it doesn't change them. Bitches will always be bitches. @tiff87124. Hope you enjoy putting a family through more pain and I hope you think of this family and what you said everytime you look at your own kids. Karmas a bitch hunny and it will come back to bite you in your ass.
  • @sophiasmom11. Its crazy huh. I would never dream of saying anything like that to a family that had just lost a child. Ugh. Bitches like her piss me the fuck off.
  • And its pretty funny how she wants to talk hella shit but let me tag her a million times (oops forgot to tag her @tiff87124) now I'm happy. And she can't even stand up and justify what she said. Yeah fuck her. There is nothing she can say that makes this situation any better. She is just a cold hearted scandless ass bitch.
  • I kno this is sort of off topic but has amber already had the funeral?? I've been in & out so if it was posted already I didn't catch it Sry. But as for the situation at hand even if she felt that baby kaydence's story was fictional she should have kept it to herself some things are better left unsaid talk about adding insult to injury! to actually go about questioning her loss is out of line because you always have to put yourself in someone else's shoes would you want to go through losing a child then have someone tell you that you made it all up???? Smh idk what else to say about that.
  • edited October 2011
    Sry bout the double post stupid touch screen
  • @supermom405. I do believe that they have already had the funeral :( and your right. There are somethings better left unsaid. Like Krista said she gave her every oppertunity to see that baby Kaydence was real and that she changed her mommy and daddys life the short time she was her but little miss @tiff87124 bitch wouldn't believe it. I hope she feels like a total scum douche bag for questioning it and wanting proof. Maybe we should ask her for proof that she really is pregnant and proof when her baby is born. How do we know she's pregnant. Maybe she is some crazy bitch out there waiting for a mom to go into labor so she can kill her and steal the baby. Ugh. I am pissed.
  • @mama2be11_4_11. Maybe she has some sick feddish abt other people losing their baby. Who knows. She is a sick and demented person to ever want proof. I don't understand people these days. Being a mother myself I never ever once thought abt asking for proof. My heart was broken for Amber and Joe.
  • edited October 2011
    what I wanna know is how kaydence can be "fictional" when there are pictures all over FB of her & on here. Its not like people went to google to find the same poor little girl. SMDH. its one thing to think it & maybe even call & question it if she REALLY wanted to go that far, but to want a pic of her damn hospital band. nu huh. no no no. That is AMBERS sweet little thing to always have of Kaydence's and its not just gonna be thrown around like damn candy in a parade. SMDH AGAIN. :(
  • Its okay ladies @kristaf22 @mommyofchristmasbaby @mama2be11_4_11. That's okay cause we all know that bitches like @tiff87124 have very sad and empty lives. She just likes to bring others down to make herself feel better. She must not be loved by her children and spouse enough and now she is out looking for attention from other people. Well the cunt bitch is getting attention here and not even responding.
  • Why would she do such a thing. This breaks my heart :((
  • @stbmilitarybrat. Cause she is a twat hole. We have all stood behind Amber and been praying this whole time for baby Kaydence then some douche comes in and wants to say something so mean and hurtful. I'm glad that she sent it to @kristaf22 rather then sending it to Amber. Amber and Joe do not need this. Not that Krista did either.
  • @kristaf22 oh okay, that's very sweet the balloon part. I'm sure she did losing a child is nothing I wish on my worse enemy she's a very strong person because I don't think I could ever be as strong as amber has been through this whole ordeal, her & her family are in my prayers. @momof5 that is really sickening to me, & I jus really can't believe this so called woman would do that who in their right mind would fake the death of a child when karma is hitting harder then ever!! You're right though, she will get what's comin to her doin enough
  • I bet there were tons of times Amber wished it wasn't real, wished it was a dream and she would wake up and everything would be okay.

The reality that she had to wake up to everyday just... I don't know if I could be as strong her. For someone to be so callous to her and her family just blows my mind.
This discussion has been closed.