baby r us specials or coupons?

Anyone know any just put a stroller n car seat for layway 399$ :-??

Comments

• I use this app for my phone called GeoQpons and they usually have coupons for babys r us...lol and ofcourse I just checked it and there are none for babys r us this week..which means the store must not have any this week.
  • Sorry lol...but check it often its always updateing...and when I bought my stroller from there a few days later there was a coupon released for 30% off and I took my recouped back and they gave me the discount!
  • Thanks (; ill keep checking next week
  • How do u get the coupons do u just print it some how @ashley_smashley
  • I just got a 20% off coupon in the mail along with other ones.
  • If you go and buy something small you always get a 20% off coupon on one item for your next visit... I have gotten the coupon even if I bought something on the clearance rack
  • Are u going to use it? If not can I have it @kailiasmomma05
  • I did buy something n they didn't give me any coupons?
  • Oh thats weird...I get them every single time I go.... If you want in a little bit I can go look to see if I have some still? And make sure you can use it on whatever... But I haven't had an issue using it on anything so far
  • If its on ur regestry after the shower if u didn't get it they give u 10% off of everything u didn't get I got my stroller it was originally 350 we got that and belly casting kit for 260 :) even if u arnt doing a shower make the registry pretend lol
  • No you dont have to print them. They have a barcode that the cashier can scan right on your phone! And best of all you can use them more than once!
  • Ok that be great let me know plz @smcox
  • No I didnt have a shower i already had my baby 3 weeks ago n they saw her wen I went to put it on layway lol @darknesofnight4u
  • Oh that's even better thanks @ashley_smashely
  • I found one, as far as I can tell I think the jogger is the only stroller it wont work on. But I don't know all the stroller brands... It excludes ameda, baby breeza, bob, britax, bugaboo, and cybex....I have no clue if those are stroller brands. If you still want me to send it to you inbox me your address. It expires on 10/27/11
  • Lol ummmm do a late shower tell them ur doing a welcome world one they can't say no
  • Thank yu let me know if u got my message @smcox & how much off is the coupon u have
  • Sorry I didn't get a message.... It's 20% off regular price.
  • O well ill write it on here
    FRANCIS GONZALEZ
    PO BOX 321
    PRINCEVILLE ILLINOIS 61559
    I HOP I GET IT IN TIME THAT WOULD HELP ALOT THANKS (: @smcox
  • Awesome I will put it in the mail ASAP
  • I just put it in the mail box, obviously it won't get picked up by the mail man till Monday... But I put it in there LOL. Oh and I wrote pregly next to my name on the return address so you know who it's from. My name is Sara Cox by the way :-)
  • Oh thank u so much I appreciate it :) I can't wait to get my new stroller n car seat. My baby gunna luv it! @smcox
  • No problem! Anytime!
  • @iwantaboy18 did you by any chance get the coupon on time? I feel bad, I just found one in my wallet today that doesn't expire till the 30th...I really hope you got it on time!
  • do you have a buy buy baby store in your area?
  • You can also receive text messages from them when they have coupons or specials gping on. Go to their website and it will tell you what to send as a text message to start receiving deals over the phone.
  • You can also receive text messages from them when they have coupons or specials gping on. Go to their website and it will tell you what to send as a text message to start receiving deals over the phone.
  • @smcox I got it on Friday :( its ok though I they mailed me a catalog of the store with a few coupons