who is left in oct????

edited October 2011 in October 2011
I'm not past my due date yet. I have feeling I'm going to be joining november. Even though I have had bit more energy today,maybe its a sign. I baked a pumpkin roll, and some nutella/peanut butter cookies. I'm trying to find things to do to speed up my day lol. So I bake/cook, watch scary movies, clean, eat, and nap on occasions. I'm so ready for my baby boy to be here.

Comments

• Im over due. It sucks! Agreed ready for baby to arrive. Labour dust to you!!
  • @beardreams lots of labor dust your way !!!
  • I'm having my baby Oct 31, but hoping for a few days sooner so my husband can Skype
  • I'm left had my hopes set on induction this weekend but since my original due date is 9 days away they said its okay if I wait it out & see if I go on my own :( but if not then its baby time :)
  • We all need labor dust ******************************************************************************************************
    For all the Oct mommies not so patiently waiting for these stubborn babies
  • My due date is tomorrow the 23rd and im still hanging in there. Miserable, but waiting. lol
  • My due date was Monday. Been dilated to a 2 for a month. Starting to really swell up. Hoping something happens soon.
  • im due monday& my bbygirl may just stay in to be a nov baby even though im NOT happy about that...my cervix is unfavorable & thick. just waiting to thin out and be induced
  • I'm here :'( My "due date" was Tuesday the 18th. Even though I know 40 weeks is only an estimate and baby comes when s/he's ready, I'm afraid I'm going to be a 42 weeker or worse. @chelseapie I'm not enjoying the swelling either...so tired of sausage fingers!
  • @ourlittlenugget I'm starting to get pissed off really. All my friends that were due after me have already had their babies and I'm still pregnant getting bigger everyday and I didn't swell my whole entire pregnancy. Today I take my shoes off and I realize my ankles were eating my socks. Ugh I'm so swollen so I checked my blood pressure and it's alot higher than usual. So I called my new life center and theres nothing they can do. So over pregnany. I just want to meet my daughter.
  • Still here to due 30th scheduled for c-sec thur but who knows maybe he will be here earlier I cleaned for 6 hours today:)
  • Im due yesterday ;o( ! I feel liKe a failure! This is my 3rd preg to go overdue.. Induction date fri but I just wanted my body to go on its own.. Been contracting all day but nothin serious
  • I'm due 31 but bein induced Friday :)
  • I was due the 20th but no baby: ( i am being induced starting tomorrow night. I'm real nervous but way excited to meet my girl!
  • Due 26th. 1cm but soft. Just waiting around
  • Due 30th. Just soft, not dialated. Currently Trying a few natural ways to induce ... :-q
  • I'm still here, due today, having a lot of pressure and back pain and I've emptied my intestines I can't sleep thru the pain right now but I don't.think I'm getting contractions bc I've gone to l&d with real contractions three times now in the past two weeks and even the nurses were shocked at how strong.the contractions were but I wasnt dialating :( sooo they're going to induce me if babys not here by Thursday labor dust to all u ladies I need some myself lol I've tried every induction method there is naturally even acupressure....
  • I am still here. I am due the 31st. Lost my plug Weds. Have had cramps all week but no real contractions yet. :(
  • I am now 41 weeks and going to be induced Friday if she doesnt come on her own. Already had 2 stretch and sweeps, first one I lost my plug, second caused my bloody show and going in again today for another one. Im 4cm VERY soft and she is fully engaged... COME OUT YOU STUBBORN WOMAN!!!!
  • Due 28th hoping for a halloween baby though!
  • @chelseapie LOL - ankles eating your socks is the perfect description! I totally understand. My pregnancy has been so easy and mostly comfortable, but I'm really starting to get cranky now. I actually got annoyed because November mommies were dialating and getting ready to go when we haven't had OUR turn yet! No fair! Come out babies - your mommies are waiting for you...
  • I am due tomorrow and been losing my plug the last few weeks. No blood, still at 2cm and 60% effaced. Just cramps, but nothing real painful and not a contraction in sight. I am expecting to have to be induced because my mom was with all 5 of us. It sucks when your body won't work with you! Labor dust to all of us who are due and overdue! ;;)
  • Count me in, too. Stuck at 1cm and due 10/30. Baby is still high and only painless BH's. Nothing exciting.....I was early with my last 3 and assumed I would be again. Oh well, you know what they they about assumming!
  • im due in 3 days and she is still being stubborn , last appt dr said she is still kinda high im closed but im thinned . i have another appt on thursday hopefully i get some great news !!!!! i think ima be a november mommy ):
    - labor dust to all you mommies still waiting !!!!