3 weeks old

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
My baby girl will be three weeks in 2 days and when she was came home from the hospital she was drinking 2 oz. Every three to four hours when I took her to the pediatrician he said I should wean her slowly up to 4 oz. Now she is up to 3 oz. But she has been crying to eat every 2 to 2 1/2 hours.. idk but it feels like I'm feeding her to much. How much did u feed ur 3 week old

Comments

• My boy will be 3 weeks on monday :) I have no idea how many oz he eats tho! He just eats and either falls asleep or stops sucking :/ so I am of no help
  • My son will be 4wks mon but he has been eating four oz. Sometimes he doesnt make it though. He falls asleep
  • Aw my baby girl will be 3wks Monday she drinks 3-4 bout every 3hrs but if she's hungry I feed her, sometimes she will drink a bottle burp & want anotha oz or 2...I think its no such thing as feeding too much!
  • My baby are 3 oz every 2 hours
  • edited October 2011
    3.5 weeks and 2-3ozs every three hours when fed expressed milk, bfing idk... We can't feed her more bc she throws it up. We think maybe bc she was 2.5 weeks early? Idk
  • My baby is 3 weeks and eats 3&1/2 oz every 2_3 hours. We go to the doc tues. and I was going to ask if it is time to bump him to 4oz.