Rargghhh!!

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
So ready for this baby now I'm uncomfortable and feel like pants!! I'm 39+1 and had my son at 38+5 so never been this pregnant before! Can see me going overdue and getting really cheesed off! I'm attempting a VBAC and will only get that option if I go into labour naturally, I'm booked in on the 10th Oct for a C-section if he hasn't shown up by then! I was having contractions that built to 8 mins apart Fri morning that then just tailed off, so disheartening! Just needed a rant, I have felt ok all morning but now I just want to cry!

Comments

• October 10th or November 10th? I hope you progress and labor starts soon for you. I had my baby at 38+3 and I was beyond miserable. I couldn't imagine having to go another 2 weeks or even overdue. Are you dilated or thinned any?
  • I feel you...today is my due date >:[
  • @1stWoodsBaby November 10th they will do the section, I will be 12 days over by then!! I don't see my midwife till I'm 41 weeks now when she is going to do a stretch and sweep. And won't be checked till then for dilation either, unless I go into hospital cuz my labour starts or I have a problem!

@moodymommie Ah hun, I hope you start soon!
  • i know how you feel my contractions do that too.. and have been doing it for the last almost two wks.. im going to have to be induce fri at 41wks ... im already 3days past and really have no hope for it comeing any sooner .. :-( %%- (*)
  • @lae3 are you trying for a vbac too then? If I had just elected for another c-section this time I would be having it this week, kinda driving me crazy but I so want to do this naturally! You have 3 days, sending you lots of ***labour dust*** you never know!
  • *********lorries load of labour dust on its way to Essex just for you ;)*********** (if only it was real!) x
  • i hope u get ur vbac *lots of labor dust* to u :)
  • Thanks ladies @myHEARTZx3 and @SamiUK here's hoping! Lots of pressure now, hopefully won't be long (*)
  • no csec or vbac for me .. but i do know what its like to go overdue.. and then i had to be induced with my last two kids.. i was hoping that i would be able to experience a real labor.. unassisted.. but my body just wont go on its own.. i go all the way to the end as long as they let me.. i wish you lots of luck and lots of labor dust.. i really hope you get to have a natural labor.. and not have to deal with a csec and the recovery.. i always commend those women who try for a vbac.. and the drs that allow it.. (*) (*) (*) %%- %%- %%-
  • @lae3 it was a failed induction with me that ended up in me having a c-section last time, I dilated to a fingertip after 36 hours of labour! The recovery wasnt so bad but now I have a three year old and don't really want to have another one! Here is to hoping we both start naturally in the next day or two, our bodies could take us by surprise! Good luck honey (*)
  • %%- good luck
  • Thanks @darknesofnight4u having a few period like cramps today but no contractions!
  • Np :) try cinomon tea and joga ball is what they say