Boobs!!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Wow...is all I can say when I look in the mirror....I started out as a 32A (seriously a step above training) and now im in a 38C and this bra is starting to feel tight! I feel like my boobs were dormant for my whole high school life and now im like a boob goddess or something. How have your boobs grown ladies?? Crazy the milk has not even come in yet!!

Comments

• They will get bigger! Lol but mine doesn't get that big during pregnancy. This is my third and I only went a cup size up.
  • I went from a 34 a pre preg and after my milk came in I'm rocking DD's :) yeah, I'm proud lol!
  • @myHEARTZx3 oh gosh, im like excited to have them but umm I was not expecting to go up 2 possibly 3 cups!
  • yeah I went a couple sizes in my first pregnancy...but they didn't stay like that lol. When the milk comes in it'll look like u have implants haha
  • @sunshinelove DD!?!? LOL Im super skinny I dont know if I could handle that much! Lol
  • @myHEARTZx3 I just hope I never go back to an Acup lol
  • I was also an A and now a C. With my first, after breastfeeding, they went back down to an A. I hope they stay a little big this time.
  • I went from a B to a DD in just my first trimester, I'm scared fro when my milk comes in.
  • I was too! But I have a def mom body now, I get to kiss my size 3's goodbye and greet my size 10's with a hearty hello lol!
  • I went from dd to ddd or f my hubbie he says hes a boobie farmer lol
  • I was a small c before my first. After I had her I went to e yes e. They went back to the same size after my milk dried up. But after my 2nd I went up to dd and stayed a d after milk. So u very well may keep atleast one cup size. I hope mine just stay perky. This is my 4th baby and my tatas still look great.
  • Ohhhh yes! That is an awesome way to tell ur gonna be a mama lol ;) now if only they'd stay big & perky :O
  • @sands3 oh no!! I don't wanna go back to an A! Lol
  • @kailiasmomma05 I hope I can just stay a B at least
  • I swear mine have shrunk. Seems like there's a lil more room in my bras now