How many bottles do you use per day?

I have about 8 (4oz) bottles & 8 (8oz) bottles. Since my baby is only a month only, I've been using the 4oz bottles first. I've been using about 3 bottles daily. I use the same bottle for about 3 feedings (over a duration of 6+ hrs) & then switch to a new bottle after. Then repeat. I do this to keep myself from constantly washing/sterilizing the bottles. I find myself having to sterilize every 2-3 days aaaah. Anyone else use the same bottle for feeding a couple times a day? I wanna know if I should change my routine, sigh.

Comments

• @rizzychicky i didnt kno u could use the same bottle for multiple feeding in a day. I use a different bottle every time imagine how many times i wish and boil them a day :).
  • U should use a new bottle every feeding.
  • Yeah I don't think you should do that I'm using about 12 bottles a day
  • I use a different bottle each feeding but there's no harm on using the same bottle for the feedings as long as is sterilized and clean. That's what my pediatrician said. Is not like If everybody has the money to buy 10 bottles
  • I agree there is no harm in reusing the bottleas long as they are properly cleaned and sanitized. I have about 8 bottles I use a day but I sometimes reuse depending on when I decided to clean my bottles I rinse them out directly after use and then clean and sanitize them when I am ready you can buy a bottle sanitizer or the sanitizing bags
  • I have six bottles but use a diff bottle every time.. I wash bottles just in the afternoon and at night.. I don't like using the same bottle cause you can see some little milk hiding in there and I don't want her to get sick from that..