This Christmas... ?

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
Malia will be 4 months when christmas comes.

What kind of toys & learning things do you get a 4 month old? Even things to soon grow into.

Clothes is obvious, lol.

What does/did your 4 month old do?

Comments

• I never did much for their first they all get Xmas ornaments ( x2 so they can have one for there own trees when they get bigger) and stockings. And just a few toys nothing much.
  • My baby will only be 2months & I was wondering the same thing!

• @missq_1sttimemommy2b at this age I would get hand/feet toys that attatchh to wrists and ankles, never to early for kid books to read & show them. A play mat for tummy time.
  • A ball to push on the floor, building blocks, a cuddly plush toy, rattle type things (shaky egg, marackas, rattles), their very own bowl and spoon set, books, a lullaby CD, cuddle blankets, bath toys, teethers, sorry that's all I can think of.
  • I was thinking a walker or maybe a bounced that they sit in...
  • Good post Cartier will be exactly 4 months on Christmas and hadn't had a clue of what to get him I know I will probably go overboard because that's me and he probably wouldn't care less and for sure not remember....I might get my baby can read for christmas
  • Make sure to get cute jammies for the family to wear christmas eve night. Then when they wake up for excitment, they'll already look good for pics ;) Lilly is our first baby and she will be 4 months on xmas too! Good post cause jammies was as far as I got lol