BH or no? help!

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm 37+4 and I've been laying in bed all day just being lazy and watching tv and I've noticed my tummy has been getting hard a lot, more then normal. I just started paying attention and it's about every 10 minutes.. I'm not feeling any pain though and I haven't lost my plug or anything.. I'm worried because I'm a 4 hr drive from my fiance and my hospital.. :( anyone else experience anything like this?

Comments

• Yep, BH. I have been having them continuously....literally....since 34 weeks. I am also 37+4 :) and have them ALL day long. Unless they are painful, radiating, become more intense and closer together...then totally normal. If it is BH, they will go away when you change activity, like stand up....real contractions won't. I wouldn't be too concerned.
  • Time them and if they go into a pattern after an hour and increases intensity then you may be. Make sure fiance is on standby along with family.. goodluck also you may not lose plug or water if your in labor..
  • @baileygoose thank you :) I was starting to get freaked out! I keep getting worried I might go into labor and not feel it!
  • Yes! I was too at first (freaked out) because my hubby was out of the country, he's home now, but when they started to get so intense and would go on all day I thought something would happen soon...but here I am weeks later! I am dilated to a 3 though so that's exciting! Good luck with everything!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.