HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

edited October 2011 in Sleep
My little Tessa, who is almost 12wks old, just slept from 10:30pm til 5:30am!!! She's eating now, and will hopefully go back to sleep for a few more hours. Oh I hope it lasts! I haven't slept for more than 4 hrs in a row (and that's on a good day) since my second trimester!! Lol :)

Comments

• Yay! My little guy is 13 weeks just turned 3 months and he slept from 11pm to 730am... scared the crap outta my husband and me when we realized it was daylight!
  • Ah I can't wait til my little love bug starts sleeping good, right now he's 5weeks & wakes up every 2-3hrs :/
  • Yay!!! Jasmine slept night before last from 11-7:30 and last night from 1-6:30 I know how u feel but I'm 6 weeks behind u so I feel for u mama! I hope she keeps sleeping for u
  • If my baby girl follows that time line, she'll be sleeping through the night just in time for Christmas! That will be the best present ever!!! Aside from her cute little butt of course :)
  • my baby is 2 months and he is sleeping through the night some days it is a blessing and when he doesn;t he just whines for a few minutes for a bottle or to be under me then goes back to sleep...and it is me specifically his dad will have him then he cries out his sleep when I get him he just quiets down and goes to sleep it makes me feel kinda good that he loves me so much
  • @everyone so after her 5:30 feeding, she (we lol) were back to sleep by 6:30 and didn't wake up again til 11!!!! Lol I feel great! And then she even took a 30 min nap at 2 so I could clean a little. I have a feeling I'm gonna pay for this somehow lol
  • Yay!!! That's awesome!!!