school and breast feeding

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
How am i gonna breast feed if im still in school

Comments

• buy a breast pump or u could do both formula when ur at school and breast when u get home
  • This us y my first was totally formula....I had enuff on my hands while trying to graduate and I had to make the choices. I bf my second and don't regret not doin it for my first bc I saw how motivated u have to b and stress doesn't help
  • when i had my daughter i was 15 i only actually breastfed her for like a month because i returned to school but i did pump my milk and thats what she ate while i was at school then when i got home i would give her my boob
  • @Grissybarria, thats what i want to do if i can but idk i have a feeling it wont work
  • if it doesnt work you can always use formula after like 3 months i just gave up and only gave her boob milk when she had the hiccups
  • Well when I was in school during passing periods or when you needed to you could go to the nurses office in there bathroom you could pump and write your name on the baggies and refrigerate them in a fridge they have but it depends if your school is okay with that...
  • I feel like its gonna take up so much time and it will be all i worry about