any other 17 year old mama to be's?

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Did this ruin everything you had going for you? I feel like the only one

Comments

• I'm 19 and I'm preggers too . You'll be able to do school and stuff its just going to be a lot harder . A lot of people still go to school and what not after the baby . Doont stress yourself out . I was very stressed and it just stresses the baby out . Everything will fall into place as it should . Don't you fret .
  • Im only just 17, was bit of a shock for me, im 12weeks and feel sick and headachy all the time. Ive got another year and a half at college to go which feels like hell cuz i feel sick all the time, but there is help out there. I felt like you at first but now im really excited, going to carry on my studies best i can :)
  • I'm 18 and pregoo dnt know wat to do
  • When I had my first I was 17 a senior in high school I was pregnant the entire year but I did what I had to do I stayed in school I graduated and now I'm in college my daughter will be 6 in july and yes its hard because I'm still trying to catch up and finish school but I'm getting it done and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world
  • Don't worry and let no body else worry you. I got pregnant last year of highschool. Ienjoyed staying home with my baby for a few years and then I went to business school, I just study when he was sleep I can't say it was hard going to school and having a child. I got pregnant again during school. Now my children 16 and 10 years old and the 16 year old do my homework for me.
  • I was pregnant with my first, I was 17 and a Senior. I held in there, for the better of myself and the future of my child and I graduated. I was HUGE when I walked the line. =-)
  • I'm 17, goin back to school after Babys born, I'm 18 weeks prego,
  • Im 17 too. 17 weeks and 2 days prego today(: I went on homeschool and I realllyyy like it. Im only a jr. And thank God my boyfriend stayed with me once I told him. We.ve bern together for 2 years.
  • Wow. I'm a senior and people are slowly finding out. It's scary. I've tried home schooling before and hated it so I'm going to tough it out and go through with it. I'm 10 weeks alongs so I will just start to show when I graduate.. but Idk what to do for prom!! That's good about your boyfriend.. bc it would be hard! How old is he? I've been dating mine for about a year and a half. He says he's commited to this but it scares me bc he already has another baby from his ex. :/
  • I'm 16 & it really hasn't changed things for me. But I've been with my bf for 3 years and he doesn't seemed commited at all. He likes to party and be out all night. & I just want to stay home and get as much rest as possible but never wants to be home with me. But as for school there is a school just for pregnant woman & their boyfriends
  • I'm 17...but hasn't stopped me or my fiancee plans
  • I'm 18 and it hasn't changed anything between me and my fiancee
  • I'm 20 but I was 19 at the time of conception.....it hasn't changed a thing in me and my husband life. Im still pulling double college hrs and still a honors student. It's all what you put your mind to! You can do/be ANYTHING you want. Good luck.
  • Im 17 ganna be 18 in april im 13 weeks due august 24th. Me and my boyfriend are going really strong but he leaves for bootcamp for the navy in march.
  • Im 17 ill be 18 September 17 and Im 7 weeks preggy.
  • It really hasn't changed anything for me. Me and my boyfriend are still together he's still in school and so am I. I was determined to not be a statistics and allow my baby to stop my dreams and goals my baby only makes me wanna work harder.