June bugs report!

edited October 2011 in June 2012
So as all the June mama's-to-be are announcing... lets sign in! and Tell about us bc i wanna know my belly buds and i feel good about this. We're gonna have sticky & healthy June Bugs!

HI! I'm Jenn.
I'm 30, have been married for a yr (& 2 wks), trying for a yr after an mc/or chemical pregnancy, i have 2 step daughters, i'm the assistant director at a daycare/preschool and a pre k teacher, i live in idaho (from Mass), and this is my first! I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY!!! :-D ...and i am so thankful for all the pregly's who have been cheering me on, helping me on the tough days, hoping and praying through all this and the ones who will continue to do so throughout this pregnancy!

Tell me about you, when/how you found out. your expected due date. & how you told the daddy.

-i took a test, and then backed it up with a blood test yesterday after last yrs heart break.
-june 25, 2012
-i'm telling him on sat (when he gets home) during family pics. not exactly sure which way i'll do it but i think i'm putting tests in a hollowed out pumpkin and then adding a note. :)

Comments