Have any of u ladies went for ur 6 week check up...

edited October 2011 in First time moms
And found out u were pregnant??? I finally had sex at 4 weeks pp & im just wondering lol. Felt good to get sum after two months or so... ;)

Comments

• I had mine but they didn't check to c if I was...Omg idk wat I'd do cuz hubby and I also had sex at 4 weeks pp....
  • @ariels1stbaby did ur doc asked if u had sex??
  • I have but I wasn't pregnant and I got the depo shot. But I've been craving things and having cramps so its like weird.
  • What exactly do they do at your 6 week check up?
  • @juliansmommy im not sure but I kno they ask if u had sex? They will ask if u need bc & if ur healed up correctly I think.... Bump
  • @yaya did they give u a pregnancy test??
  • Okay, thank you:) I hope they don't do a dam pap...lol I hate them...
  • Last baby, they felt around my belly of the outside to make sure everything was shrinking right. They do an internal as well. No pap though. They ask you a bunch of questions to see if you are depressed. You can get BC then, but last time I got the Mirena IUD and they made me wait until I was 10 weeks PP to insert it. (I don't don't know if it was a health issue, office policy, or just double checking to see if my ins. would cover it and order one.)
  • Ya they asked me if I was sexually active n if I wanted bc ....then checked Mt chest n to c if I was healed..
  • @tizpear thank u so much, now I kno wat to look for :) @juliansmommy u might wana read wat tizpear wrote above :)
  • Thank u:) glad to hear I wont be getting a pap.
  • @YAYA when i was on depo it use to give me pregnancy like symptoms when i first started on it and when i was coming of
  • @juliansmommy,ur welcome I hate pap smears too. How r u & baby julian doing??
  • We are doing well, he's just growing and growing. He had his 2 week check up and he weighed 9lbs 2oz:) How are you and baby Nyla? She's such a cutie.
  • Awe, im glad u guys r great. Hes so handsome, ur profile pic is cute. how much did he weigh at birth?? Nyla is 9lbs & 6 oz at her 2 week check up. Today she is one month :) lol look at the times were up posting. Im up bc im feeding n changing nyla :) u were probably doing the same. Ttyl
  • @YAYA the depo actually makes you hungry all the time :( watch out..that'd the reason women gain weight while on it!
  • edited October 2011
    Yes girl, I was up doing the same thing...lol aww its her happy monthday:) so her and Julian are just a week apart. He was 8 lbs 2 oz when he was born.
  • Yes and I guess it was negative because they gave me the BC.
  • edited October 2011
    @blessedness_x3 & @samiuk but even before I got the depo I was craving honey mustard but only from Farmer boys. So do you think it was just too early to test?
  • Depo was my first form of bc and out didn't do anything bad to me like weight gain or anything but that was when I was younger... The only bad thing is that your body has to get use to it so I was always bleeding
  • I got a pap at my 6 week
  • But I think they bribed me to get one saying if u get it now u don't have to come back for a year
  • My doc isn't gonna give me a pap till I turn 21 which is In feb since your not suppose to get one till age 21
  • @newmomma13 thas not true. If ur sexually active u have to get a pap once a yr
  • edited October 2011
    Yea I've had one since I was 15 I know sick but true but if its what ur doc wants. :)
  • @momof22be I had one at 20 & im now 29. Ive had one every yr.
  • I had my first one at 18.
  • I know I'm such a slut :(( jk. ;)
  • They recently changed it to 21 due to your body being able to fight off hpv on its own or something like that