Praying for Progress!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Please send any extra labor dust my way!! My cervix has been soft but won't dilate for weeks. I had an NST Monday that picked up a chart full of consistent contractions, but I guess they are not strong enough to dilate me. I have been in a lot of on and off for days now. The doc is seeing me again today (not sure why..wishful thinking is wondering if he may start to think about inducing me) for another NST. I have tried every natural labor inducer possible, and nothing! Please send any extra prayers/labor dust my way..so ready to meet my little man. Is anyone else due around Nov. 1st that is in a similar boat?

Comments

• I'm due Nov 9 soft an thinned but so far not dilated I go to doc today to see if I have dilated an to talk bout inducing
  • YES. I'm due 10-30. For my past 2 appts, I've only been 50% soft with no dialation. Been trying everything...no baby. I have my last scheduled appt tomorrow and am also praying for progress. I want my lil man too.
  • Good luck to all you ladies, hope something happens soon!
  • Yes, @aliboulding let's hope something comes our way very soon. It is so hard to wake up every day like, is this going to be the day?! Frustrating. Good luck and let's hope our babies introduce themselves ASAP!
  • I know I wake up thinking "its a good day to have a baby". If he doesn't come today tho, I'm gonna really take it easy til Sunday. My brother is getting married on Saturday n I would like to go lol.
  • Oh wow! Maybe the wedding will distract you into not thinking about it, and then you will actually go into labor! @alibouilding

So I have made no real changes. He says my cervix is incredibly unfavorable. After a long NST, ultrasound and appointment today they are going to schedule a c-section for next Thursday (2 days past my DD). The baby is weighing in at an estimated 9 pounds, so the doct said the baby could either be 8 or 10 pounds already. He's going to let me go another week, if there is still no change..c section it is! I don't know I feel about it.