I had my baby!!

edited October 2011 in Birth Stories
So I know Im really late with this ladies but I guess i should update!
I had my son on September 28, 2011 at 1:44am. He was 9 days early, originally due on Oct 6, 2011. The night before I went into labor I was eating some spicy hot wings and i have a feeling that might have been the culprit. My water broke the next morning at 6 am. I was in labor for literally 20 hours!! I had gotten an epidural but it by the time they wanted me to start pushing which was around 11pm that night, it had worn off. I'd say I had a natural birth, because I felt everything! This will be my first and last child, let me just say that! He was finally born the that night at 1:44am weighing 7 lbs 15.5 oz which is pretty big for such a petite chick as me. Suffice to say his father was not present at the birth but didn't expect himto be. He didn't even purchase a ticket to be present and still hasnt' seen our son to this day. Deadbeat. He is now almost a month old and still gets hiccups everyday just like when he was in my belly. He's so adorable and I love him more each day. I wish I knew how to add pics on here.

Comments

• To add pics u need photobucket. And congratulations
  • Congratulations. Im glad you are both doing good. Sorry to hear that his dad is like that. From the sound of it, your probably better off without him.
  • Congrats...I had my baby gurl September 24th.
  • edited October 2011
    Awwww congrats to you!!!! :) I'm sorry about his sperm donor but I'm sure he will have an amazing daddy that loves u both more than anything some day! Keep on loving up your little guy... must feel amazing to have him in your arms. 8->
  • Awwee congrats mama!
  • Congrats I wondered what happened to you but couldnt remember your name lol!!! I happy for you!!! Im sure you will find someone better than that busted good for nothing triflin dog!!!
  • edited October 2011
    @mybabe Thanks lol. Its cool. I haven't been on here in about a month but I've been keeping in contact through the pregly group on fb! lol Babies will keep you super busy! How have things been going with you? have u had ur baby yet?
  • @singlemama Im on there too !!! whats your name on there??? no I havent had my baby yet im due nov 12th hoping she wont come til the 19th though lool crazy i know!!!