dr & vacation

edited October 2011 in December 2011
Are any of you December mommies afraid your dr will be on vacation when it comes to delivery time? Or do you know if they are planning on being gone already. I haven't really discussed it with my dr but im due 12-31 and plan on being induced. But it just crossed my mind that he might not be around when its time. Are any of you worried about this? Just wondering.

Comments

• My Dr told me yesterday she's going out of town next week Wed-sun and told me which of her partners will be on call which days. Mind you I'll be 38/39 weeks when she's gone. And when she comes back she's going to induce me if I don't go before then...I don't want any other Dr to touch me so my legs will be crossed next week lol
  • i have kaiser permanente medical and i love everything except for the fact that the doctor i see my whole pregnancy isn't gonna be the doctor who delivers me! whoever is there at the hospital does so its always someone i don't know. :(
  • My Dr was going to be in Israel on my due date so she induced me right before she left
  • I see all five Dr. In the practice so I don't know which one will be delivering me which sucks BC there are 2 I don't like