i think my d day is in the near future

edited October 2011 in Labor
I had a doctors apt today. Everything was fine. He didn't check to see if I was dilated. After my apt I went to the dump and threw away my crib box. Well I struggle for 10 mins trying to break the box down to fit it in dumpster. After that my back was hurting. Well I've had few bh today nothing close together until tonight for the past hour I've had cramps front and back, my stomach is making some funky noises feeling like I got to poo. So the first time I went restroom I struggle to poo but the feeling was there. The second time I went I had diarreha bad. I feel a little better. My back is still hurting. I'm just trying to figure out what tore my stomach up that badly. I've been drinking a lot of milk to help with heartburn, I had a few sips of grape juice. Is this a sign of early labor?????

Comments

• Bump. Still having cramps and bh contraction r 7to 10 mins apart. I told my hubby I was going to give it another hr to go away.
  • So ive been told, diarrhea is a symptom of soon coming labor. Didnt happen to me, but i DID feel the OMG I HAV TO POO feeling. Id say call ur dr or whomever is on call n ask them. It could jus be goin along w ur bh or it could b labor. Altho u did say ur contractions r 7-10mins apart so defiantly call ur dr or hit the er!
  • @newmama16 thanks they finally subsided last night. My back is still hurting butn nothing like last night. I'm thinking I'm going to go into labor in the next few days or so. My body is feeling different.
  • Ok this is second night in a row I go to lay down and I start cramping up. Tonight it was worse I had contraction that made me feel sickand I got sick along with diarreha. My contraction are not close by no means. So right now I'm just timing them out for about hr or sooo then I'm going to bed.. I just read a article it said 48 before labor your body sometimes cleans its self out. so maybe its a sign :)
  • I've been feeling the exact same way. So funny how similar. I didnt drop a box off at the dump but I did move my couch. This didn't happen with my first so Idk why its happening. If you go into labor maybe I'm next?
  • @samantha thank you. I'm really nerves this is my first. So I'm little on edge.I told my hubby this morning he about got woke up but the pain finally subsided. Also, my crotch feels way heavier than before. I haven't had my bloody show yet do all woman get there bloodyshow before labor????
    @babynumber02 I will keep u posted.
  • Did you lose your plug yet? I do believe that everyone gets there bloody show. But I think that's only when you go into labor completely on your own. (Like you might be:) )
  • I cramped for about a week to week and a half before i had my lil girl. So hopefully soon! Good luck
  • @babynumber02 not yet. Me and hubby feel like its going to be sometime this week.
    @thetrondson1st that's good I'm hoping its soon I'm tired of being pregnant.
  • I was talking to a friend about night time cramping and they suggested dilation. Could be completely wrong but nice to think :)
  • edited October 2011
    Yea my sister said the samething. if that's the case I'm completely happy I haven't dilated none. :) I find it funny when my doctor decides not to check me I start having all this pain. So I'm hoping I keep dilating. I've been keeping up with my contraction better today too. Most are bh but I've had few cramps here and there @babynumber02
  • Labor dust :) good luck
  • How u doin @stephforever89 ? I saw u said somethin about ur bloody show...as far as i know i nvr got mine. My water broke, 3 hrs later i started pushing, and had her a half hr later. I dnt recall ever bleeding, jus lots of water breakage lol. Idk how to properly word tht. >:D< good luck n let me know how its goin.
  • @newmama16 thank you. I'm still pregnant and sore from my head to toe. I wish Isaiah would come already. I go to the doctor Friday. So I should know something since that's my orignal due date.