Am i in labor ?

edited October 2011 in Labor
so me and my hubby made love and then went for a walk around our neighborhood . when we got home i was having some back pain , he felt like i needed to crack my back but i cant ! so he rubbed my back for awhile and i was starting to get some small type cramps as if i was going to start my period . but not painful i had switched sides about 3 times and i would get it laying on my left and right side . i went to take a shower to see if it was just pain from me walking when i got out and layed down i could still feel the pain a little bit just like before . im 1 day over my due date and this is my 2nd child but i have never went into labor myself i was induced with my son a week early ! i had a doctors appt today and he said i was 2cm dialated . please mamas give me your opinon to if i might be in labor or not . thank you !

Comments

• I wouldnt say its actual labour but certainly sounds like your body is getting ready...
  • @tinka1326 so its like early labor ?
    - could i be in real labor by tomorrow ?
  • Well technically it could turn into active labour at any time, could be an hour could be a week. Is it cramping or just pain? Can you time them at all?
  • its sorta like cramping . i mean i can feel when it starts and when it ends i just never timed it cause i was tryna fall asleep at the same time .
  • - and it was at the bottom of my tummy by my pelvis . now it kinda feels like my whole tummy is getting tight but i dont know if its the baby pushing up against me lol but im getting pressure to go to the bathroom so i go and then 2 min later i get the same thing and i know i dont have to pee but i need to go to the bathroom anyways even if i only get 2 drops out TMI and then 2 min later its the same thing all over again :/
  • I agree. Early labor it sounds like. I was induced as well however so my opinion may not be too valid. :) ****labor dust****
  • @Mrs4c thanks :) im hoping cause if i dont go into labor im getting induced tuesday .
  • Its probably early. Maybe you will have a Halloween baby
  • @proudmomma oh no i dont want a halloween baby lol my hubby does but not me ' i kinda want to be induced tuesday cause then she would be born 11.1.11 <3 i wanna be able to take my son trick or treating also .
  • Yep that sounds like early labour then, but you could stay in that stage for days. Try to stay a little active and hopefully that will help
  • Okay ima keep walking probley take my son to the park if its nice out lol I'm trying to do squats to see if my water breaks .
  • Yay!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Lol okay no baby Monday:) i will pray you have her Tues
  • I had he exact samething last night. Except for my stomach was tore up.I'm due halloween. Idk if I've dilated yet because my doctor didn't check me yesterday. I didn't sleep well last night and my back is still hurting this a.m. the cramping went away. My cramps were intense last night it started in my back then wrapped around. Then after it would subside I would have bh contraction. I noticed the cramps were harder to time. They lasted forever.