At my induction! update! He's here!

edited October 2011 in Labor
So I got to the hospital at 730 got my iv and blood work. Waiting for the pitocin to get started. Already having some contractions on my own. Hopefully goes quick I wanna meet my son.

I'm 3 cm 50% -1 Dr broke my water and got my epidural. Moving quickly c'mon baby!

So as of my last update things went pretty quick. Went from a 3 to 4 to 5 then to 7 then 10th in a matter of 2 hours. While I was 4-5 ur stuck his hand out above his head so the Dr had to push his hand and arm back in over his head. Then things really moved. I pushed twice and he was here weighing 7lbs 14oz and 20ins long. He has a mohawk of hair. He was my biggest baby and so far doesn't cry. I latched him on to my breast right away and hes doing great nursing. He was born at 2:25pm today. I didnt pretend to be a hero i got the epidural before the pain got intense so i was able to enjoy my labor and delivery. My legs where completely numb but i could still feel the contractions a good amount in my stomach. We should be going home sunday.

I miss my other kids and cant wait to go home and be as a whole family. Good luck to all the ladies who are hoping to deliver and labor dust.

Comments