Sweet smell? (tmi)

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
This morning I woke up and my panties were damp which they usually are these days but instead of the 'normal' smell it smellled really sweet.. almost like frosted pop tarts (lol that's really what it smells like) is a sweet smell normal? Lately it's smelled like semen and now it smells like pop tarts?! I'm so confused :( lol

Comments

• I'm not sure? When my water broke it smelled like seman.. lmao.
  • Amniotic fluid smells sweet but I wouldn't say it smells sweet enough to be able to compare it with something. When my water broke ( I had a tear it didn't fully break) my panties were soaked and the smell was vaguely sweet. I made my bf smell my panties and he said sweet with w hint of vagina lol. Other then that I have no clue what could smell sweet
  • My amniotic didnt smell..maybe you ate something??
  • @mommylovessparkle I've been smelling seman for awhile :\ could I be leaking?
    @samantha I thought it was weird that pop tarts were the first thing I thought about when I smelled it.. ha.
    @kritten_octoberbby I forgot I ate an entire pineapple yesterday.. lol that's probably it!
  • I'm not sure? Get it checked? My water was leaking just a tad like a week before it broke & it broke while I was squatting down. :)
  • Lol at least we know its nothing really crazy