Still bleeding after a month

edited October 2011 in First time moms
I gave birth a month ago and I still haven't stopped bleeding. it's not alot, it's like a little drizzle two or three times a day. I wanna know when will the bleeding completely stop.

Oh yeah I also got the birth control shot, does that have anything to do with it?

Comments

• Idk if it really has anything to do with it but I was on the depo shot in high school and it completely jacked me up! I bled for 2 months after i got it and was on it for a year. Then when i got off of it for 6 months straight i didn't have a period. I thought i was damaged for life. Lol but finally everything went back to normal. ~:>
  • I bled for a long time. The shot sometimes can cause spotting but i think you will stop soon
  • Im still bleeding too, its only ALMOST been a month,not quite... but when I was on Depo (Hate that thing btw) I actually had a three month long period, Some people react to it differently and you minght be one of those like me who it doesnt agree with!! (Beware also, average weight gain with depo is 10 lbs a year!! D: )
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.