Pain in one side of my back? :(

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
So for the last few days my back has constantly been achey, but it's only the left side and it radiates all up and down all day :( is it normal for only one side to hurt?

Comments

• This happens to me too but the right side! And then sometimes just the whole bottom half of my back. I feel your pain it sucks. This morning my boyfriend was laying with me and I didn't want him too move cause he felt like a heating pad on my back lol
  • @jessandjay haha I make my fiance put his hands on my back when they're cold. It hurts so bad! My belly hasn't dropped or anything it just hurts for no reason :( hopefully our babies just come soon!
  • @pawgio I don't think my baby has dropped either :( I hope our babies come soon too! If I'm gonna be up in the middle of the night I would rather it be to take care of him than just for no reason lol
  • That is the side your baby is laying on. At least that is my case
  • @jessandjay ya I hate not being able to sleep and just laying there :\ it seems so pointless. After tonight I don't work until Wednesday so I'm going to try and induce myself haha I think I'm going to try labor cake tomorrow

@angelmonkeymelody I thought that could be it but I always feel him in the right side of my belly, so maybe that's where he's stretching his feet out?
  • @pawgio IV been out of work since Oct 5 so I am just like ok baby lets go lol
  • @jessandjay I wish I didn't have to work! I can't wait til my lil guy is here so I can have a break from work and just take care of him :)