is it bad...

edited October 2011 in Parenting
Is it bad that I get annoyed when people are holding my baby...I mean I don't mind for a little bit...but my boyfriends family has been here for HOURS and have been passing her around...I just wanna hold my baby! Call me selfish, I don't care!

Comments

• I'm the same way, was the same way with my boys n still the same way with my daughter she's 7wks. My mother in law says I hog her.. and I reply damn right I do. I didn't carry her for 39wks for any one else to hold! :) go get your baby!
  • Girl u not selfish I feel the same way, then wen she sleep they still holding her. I really makes me upset!
  • My bf is like that lol
  • I'm the same way!! My hubby and I argue over it cuz I don't want to share my son. He says I have a "look" on my face when his family is holding him LOL I'm very protective,don't touch his face,hands nothing!!! I'll flip out on ya ass LOL ;)
  • I'm the same, especially if she's sleeping where we are trying to get her used to her Moses basket!
  • I was the same way with my first. Try to remember that you are lucky so many people want to bond with your baby. Not everybody is so blessed to have so many loving their child. That's what I told myself at least. Lol
  • Good way of looking at it @ourbaby3
  • We all are the same way. Lol i didn't feel like she is safe unless in my arms.
  • I know exactly how you are feeling though ! That was the only way I could get through it!
  • I love that so many people love her and want to spend that time with her... But thats just me
  • i hate it when people dont leave her alone they will play with her hands and touch her face and i can see she is getting annoyed but they dont stop i feel like just screaming " get the hell out of her face and sheelll calm down " but theyre always like is she hungry ? maybe shes tryna do a poo.! god some people are thick!
  • I was like that with my 2nd. I was so upset that everyone was holding my baby that i had to go outside cuz i started crying. I don't know what will happen with this one. Cuz she is my 1st girl and she is coming around the holidays.
  • I'm the same way. Ugh specially when people wake her up kuz they wana play omg it gets to me soo bad so I keep her upstairs with me all day lol