I'm having a stressful day.. :(

I took bd to work and came home and took the dog out probably 5 times and she wouldn't go to the bathroom.. but every time I brought her in she would whine at the door, I took her out again and she rolled around in the wet grass and mud so I tied her up out back and left her there for an hour where she barked the whole time, as soon as I let her in she peed and pooped on the carpet.. so I put her in her kennel to punish her and she barked and whined for two hours.. I finally let her out and started getting ready to go pick up bd from work, all day I was looking forward to spending time with him before I had to work tonight and not even an hour after I pick him up he tells me he has plans to go hang out with his friend and asks me to go drop him off at his house.. I was super pissed off and dropped him off without saying anything to him except don't ask me to pick you up from work anymore when you have other plans, do I look like your free ride? Screw that.. I'm having a long day and I still have to go to work :'( I'm so upset I just want to cry, and on top of everything I've been having really bad back pain all day.. I'm ready to have this baby!

Comments