My Labor STORY!!!!

edited October 2011 in Birth Stories
I was 40 weeks 5 days on Thur Oct 27th... I went in @ 6am to l&d expected to be induce... I was have n contractions ever 10 to 15 min. I was dilated about 2 cm. Well I end up getting settled in my room when all of a sudden I started getting Sharp unbearable pains every 2 to 5 mins.I could actual feel my baby boy coming w every contraction I had .I started screaming to hv some pain med. So the nurse checked my cervix and I went from a 2 to 9 with in a matter of a few hours.. She was so amazed it happened the fast w/out being induced, she ask me did I want my upidural, I told her yes so they rushed the anesthesia team in and cld my doc...so a total of 4 hours ( full labor) and my little man was finally here. 8lbs 7oz and 20 inches long.. He is soooooo perfect. Can someone tell me how to post pics????

Comments

• i dont know about the pics but congrats hun i am so happy for you i cant wait for my little girl to be her but i have 3 weeks left
  • Wow that's awesome that he came on his own. Congrats! Download the app photobucket and or go the photobucket website and upload it there. Post the html code they give u on here