my baby has colic

edited October 2011 in First time moms
What do I do! !!

Comments

• they have gas drops....u should contact doctor....but massage stomach often....do bycicle legs.....n moved them in a circle..n make sure formula is warm instead of room temp it helps the stomach better ..hope your baby feels better
  • Lots of cuddles and reassurance, develop a firm routine (if possible) if your using formula make sure its a sensitive one, a warm bath can sometimes relax them and helps the gut move wind etc, getting a baby swing if you dont have one might help with settling... Not sure if any of this will help but I hope bubs settles soon xox
  • Like @tinka1326 said, try different things. Different babies respond to different things. Other things to try: chamomile tea w a little sugar, swaddling baby, carrying baby tummy to tummy (like in a front carrier), put a baby seat safely on dryer the noise and motion can soothe (make sure temperature on top of dryer is not hot, use fluff if your dryer puts out heat), taking baby for a ride in car (again sound and motion). Re the drops for gas/colic, there are at least four or five w different ingredients; one may work for your baby and the others not. Sleep when you can. Good luck.