darnnn!!!:(

Idk what's wrong but my sex drive has gone upp soo much like its embarrassing I ask my bf for some and he says no because he says He's afraid of hurting the baby..ugh is anyone else going through the same thing... btw I'm 36weeks2days...this is helll haahaaa. I neeed too get satisfied also...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same here, he says the same thing that he is afraid of hurting the baby. It's like dude everything will be okay just gimme some. Haha
  • @girlsLoveink87 yeshhh I know I try telling him but he thinks he's tooo big I'm likeee nooo ur not hahaaa. But yeahhh idk if he keeps on denying This opportunity than immma juss have to satisfy myself lol.:)
    @vlcmchk13 yeah I feel you....tooo bad mine doesn't give in does urs?
  • Nope he doesn't give in. And then there is the time when I don't fully feel up to it and then he wants it and I'm like psh don't think so, what about when I wanted some? Hahaha
  • @vlcmchk13 haahaa omg seems like we r going through the same thing heehee cause that's exactly what happens...whenever he does I'm like eww noo get away haahaa
  • My bd wouldn't have sex hardly till i was full term cause he was scared but as soon as 37 weeks hit it was on. Cause he wanted her to come out
  • I think everyone goes thru this at least u dnt hurt I used to b soooo horny but too big to have sex I felt so bad for my bf jus tell urs that u want labor to b easy so yal have no choice but to have sex LOL
  • I wanted it... But only in the mornings and he gets up for work at 5am so a bit too early... I ended up going through a few sets of batteries lol... Im now a week pp and feeling great, I didn't have stitches or anything so im frisky as ever. I really hope the bleeding settles soon so I can get back on it lok
  • @ashleyfew haahaa yeah if he doesn't give me.none immma buy myself. One also haahaa.:)