is it normal to feel like this?ftm

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
im being induced tomorrow but feel like its not real..like ill just be pregnant forever that its not supposed to actually end. im a week past due and am excited to have her out I just cant wrap my head around the labor & actually seeing my bbygirl.. are these normal feelings to have? I dont feel like I wont love her I just cant imagine whats actually in storefor me tomorrow night at my induction and what it will be lije to have my own baby not watch someone elses baby.. idk if im making sence im just feeling a lot of emotions...

Comments

• Totally normal! With my first i was the same way. Totally loved my baby but was in denile (or something) about the whole labor part. I was a week over due and went into labor. I didnt think i was actually in labor so we didnt even bring our bags with us to the hospital because i couldnt beleive it was actually happening to us. The very moment ur baby is out it ALL becomes so very real and its magical! Good luck to u! :)
  • I felt that way I wasn't induced though. But all the way to the hospital even during contractions it felt so unreal. And now that I have him it still feels unreal at times lol. But its a very emotional process. Good luck and easy labor dust to you.
  • good luck! I felt the same with my 1st. I was induced and the morning of it I felt like I was watching it happen to someone else. I was happy to wait
  • thank you! im not a crazy person...i repacked my hospital bag and suddenly feel not ready but just cant imagine what life its gonna be with my little human out of me!
  • I feel the exact same way! I'm scheduled for induction Monday the 7th and I can't imagine how my life is going to be past Sunday. I know it'll be amazing but I'm anxious at what lies ahead.