First ultrasound tomorrow morning! 10:15am

edited October 2011 in First Trimester
Any advice!? I'm so excited yet so nervous! At my initial meeting he was thinking my cervix was measuring between 8-9. I was hoping for more between 9-10 but mostly atleast 9! Has any one been told their cervix was a little small but then at the u/s baby was further along? Just curious! Awww I cant wait!
please wish me luck! I hope it goes good. I'm nervous about having to drink 32oz in 15 min! Then going to my appt 45 min later. I don't know how the car ride there will go. Not to mention having something stuck up me with a full bladder for another 45 min!

Comments

• Yes, the having to hold your pee is very uncomfortable! Hopefully they have pity on you and dont make you wait! For my first ultrasound they made me wait before they called me in and I could not hold it in any longer to so I went to the bathroom and peed but the u/s still came out clear. I suggest drinking it on the way so you dont have to hold it in that long.
  • edited October 2011
    They said if I don't follow the direction then it won't work! @excitedforoctober or atleast they won't perform it. But how would they know!!
  • It will all be great! Good luck mama and try to relax
  • Relax, it'll go great, & when baby is that little the doc sometimes mistakes measurements. Good luck & enjoy it! It's a great feeling