bby shower :(

edited October 2011 in Baby showers
My baby shower is this Saturday and no one has rsvp'd. We had to call and ask if anyone was coming. So far we have only a few people who are for sure coming. Most of my husband's family is not coming. He's pretty upset cuz he feels like they don't care. I am sad cuz i don't have many friends or family so i know i won't get much for my baby girl. I have 2 out of 3 friends coming (1 friend is having her baby the day before). And i have like 3-4 family members. :( im just sad cuz we need stuff for her but probably won't get much.

Comments

• Aw I'm sorry :( maybe you can ask for gift cards instead so you can get what you really need.
  • How did it go?
  • edited November 2011
    *cuddles* im sorry but I hope it goes well. Try to have a good time
  • That's how mine was. Or I had cousins and sister in laws show but not bring anything. Hmph.. I plan to do a welcome baby party but not serve anything but the $25 6 foot sub from walmart in hopes of getting more gifts. Every shower I've gone too people would brings baskets of soap, lotion, sun block and much more thrown in it. Not mine :(
  • Baby shower was ok. Not many people were there. I got a bunch of food for the party cuz i didn't know how many were coming. Out of my husband's huge family only 3 people showed up. I got a few packages of diapers and wipes. And 4 croche blankets. And clothing. Most of which she won't be able to wear. Only one i can take back. Got a couple outfits she can wear. So ya. I have to get a bunch of stuff for her in the next 7 weeks. But it was nice of the people who came. So i cant complain.
    @leggs2011 i thought about having a meet the baby party. But i doubt anyone would get anything for her. If anyone came. Cuz im due around Christmas.