2 year anniversary!

edited October 2011 in Relationships
Its coming up on the 8th and I have no idea on what to get him. Help please!

Comments

• My 2 year is on new years, I think I'm going to get him a gift card for video games or something or customized teddy bears holding a heart with our names and anniversary written on it or something.. my ideas are lame lol
  • Tonight was our third year anniversary. He had been wanting his favorite chocolates and unable to find them. I found them lol
    Really listen and see if he mentions wanting something when you two are having a normal conversation.
    Is he a gamer? If so does he have the new batman game? Hubby already has it so I couldn't get it for him
  • Tonight was my 2nd. Weird but the 8th is my bday. Having 2 kids and working 80 hrs combined a week I got him the night off lol. We work at the same place
  • @pawgio noo i really like the teddy bear idea! but i got him a cowboys build a bear for valentines day )= i do love stuffed animals though

i think it probably will end up getting him a gift card or something i wanted to get him a really nice ring but he doesnt really wear jewelry.