just had sex 6weeks pp

edited October 2011 in Postpartum Health
Well I had my 6 week check up today and doc. Said everything looked good even though I'm still pretty sore. After tearing and having stitches I thought sex was gonna be the worse thing ever but it was amazing. Even though it only lasted like 1min haha hubby hasn't gotten any since about a month before I was due. He refuses to use condoms which has me stressing out major even tho he pulled out before he came. I can not and am not ready for another baby!!! I want my daughter ay least 1 before we start trying.

Comments

• I'm only 2wks pp and I'm wanting to have sex! I had a csection,but I gotta stop bleeding first n its taking 4 ever! Lol with my first csection I waited about 4wks and it was fine, might have to wait 4 wks again.. I cnt remember if we used condoms or not the last time, but we r for sure this time until I get my BC cuz another baby right now would be kinda hectic..
  • When can u start having sex? Im 4 weeks pp
  • @squirt299 its suppose to be 6 wks, but most time ppl just start when they're ready or feel like they're ready.. I say if u r feeling up to it to go for it! Just make sure u r protected!
  • edited October 2011
    @Mommy_2 thankfully I stopped bleeding at 4 weeks but I'm still so sore like I've been hitbin the crotch! I'm getting my BC tomorrow but gotta wait until after my period to take it. And I haven't gotten it yet.
    @Squrit299 I was told not until 6 weeks and I stuck to that and I wanted to make sure the doc cleared me first. Tonight was my first time and ill be 6 weeks tomorrow.
    I was expecting it to be so painful and everything but it definitely wasnt it was seriously amazing there was no pain or discomfort at all. But I am terrified to get pregnant even though it took me over a year to get pregnant the first time and we never used condoms. He finished in me everytime so I'm hoping since he pulled out before that I'm okay and wont end up pregnant!!
  • Ok sounds terrible but the only method of bc me and my husband use is pulling out. Our 1 st was a surprise. After her he still pulled out until we started trying for #2 once our 1st was 4 mo. Our second daughter is now 5mo and we have been having sex since 3 wks pp. Still pulling out only. We are planning on 3-4 kids and once we are done having kids he will get a vasectomy but until then we will only use pulling out.
  • I'm 2 weeks 6 days pp and we just had sex.. I couldn't wait any longer lmao
  • I waited till i was 8 weeks pp, as i had 3rd degree tears. It all felt fine-but i made sure we used a condom, i def do not want another one yet!!! You are very brave just using the pulling out method-i wouldn't let my husband near me till he gloved up!!! ;-)
  • @mazdaz I know I was freaking out but we had sex maybe 5 times throughout my pregnancy and I was ready to finally do it and not feel huge or hurt so I lost my head in the heat of the moment. We've definitely got condoms now tho :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew holy crap!!! Using pull out it took us 2 years and 2 months to get pregnant thankfully. But I am gonna be taking birth control as soon as I have my first period.
  • edited November 2011
    @ashleyfew Wow be an my hubby had used the pull out method for 3 years an the first an only time he let it go I got preggo. Condoms are just aweful
  • @ashleyfew Wow be an my hubby had used the pull out method for 3 years an the first an only time he let it go I got preggo. Condoms are just aweful
  • Sorry for the double post :o/
  • I used the pull out and I didn't get prego for ever a year I'm alergic to laytex and didn't have $ for bc but after I got my bc I got it taken out and the hubbie hates pulling out I was his first he's never used w out a condom and he's came in so I got prego I'm going to wait the 6 weeks bc I want 3 years between my kids at least and implon u have to wait 6 weeks pp to get it put in