any one else expecting a halloween baby??

edited February 2011 in October 2011
nndunno about u but I'm irritated. I want my baby to have his/her own day. Not share it with a holiday. .. i hope I'm early or late by a few days. ... just so I'm not giving birth on halloween....

Besides.. then about all the ppl out that day/night. If i have to go to the hospital.. kids playin in the road... not good.. crazy ppl at the hospital....no thanks...

Comments

• Im due july 2nd really hoping I don't go on the fourth
  • I'm actually hoping for a Halloween baby.
  • I have a three year old boy with a Halloween birthday. I was worried about this too. But it's been great. This year he actually thought that everyone in the world dressed up in a costume for his birthday. :)
  • I am due Oct 9th
  • Also hoping labor doesn't happen on my sisters bday. Lol
  • Not 2 puta ya down my bdays haloween and for me personally it suckkkks as everyone always had plans and when was younger no mates could come as they had other partys to go to etc, not as bad now as a bdays another day xx
  • But my sons birthday is Halloween m I always make a point of sending invites out early we have always had every1 ther who we wanted ther even tho I hated the idea of a Halloween baby its worked out good 4 us u just have 2 make it all about him/her n u will b fine n I hate Halloween more then any other day of the year.
  • I'm expecting with dd of Halloween with my second I'm excited:) I've had no ms yet just sore boobs and exhaustion smells seen stronger too other than that no sickness what about everyone else??? O I'm 4 weeks 5 days!
  • Most babies are never due on there actual due date.
  • I think my baby will be born on fri the 13th. My due date is june 2nd but my first was two wks early. May has a fri the 13th. I was also born on a fri and so way my first. I have weird luck with bdays too. My wedding anniversary is halloween.
  • ...i'm TTC and WANTED a Halloween baby SOOOOooooo badly! it's one of my fav holiday's and i was so sad when AF came this month! lol But, i do understand... i told my hubby i dont want to even try in March bc i sure as heck don't want a Christmas baby!! lol not sure why i think so oppositely on my two fav holiday's but... hey, congrats to you! ;o) i hope that it all works out!!!
  • @lilliebug ...LOVE IT! oohh i hope that you get your fri the 13th baby! that would be so fun! i actually wanted to get married on fri the 13th but the dates that it happened this past yr didn't work for us, dang it! i got married 10-10-10 bc we went back to Massachusetts for the wedding which was outside so i couldn't pick halloween. :( it would have been too cold and we would have missed all the fall leaves. i still wish i put a little more of a halloween touch on the wedding though... as pretty as it was. GOOD LUCK, i hope you have a great pregnancy!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 im sure my husband would love it! He is a big scary movie fan. We had a very small wedding. It was just our parents at the actual ceremony. I had on white and black and my husband had on black and orange. I even had orange flowers with black dyed baby's breath. Later down the road we want to have a costume party instead of an anniversary party
  • @lilliebug i always wanted 2 weddings... a pretty one for the fam and then a halloween costume one for me! lol i will prob do the same for an anniversary even though it wasnt really halloween :)
  • I'm 5 weeks and my baby is due on Halloween. The fun thing is when I was born I was suppose to be a Halloween baby but ended up two weeks late. I'm just hoping that doesn't happen to me.
  • We are the same Suzanne 5 weeks too!
  • Woo. I'm excited.
  • Me I am due Halloween too but there inducing me about 37 weeks so prob be my husband birthday instead x x so exciting
  • Im expecting my second on halloween and my first was due on fourth of july lol
  • Due oct 17
  • Im expecting my fourth! edd....31 oct. 11
  • Due October 31 which is also our anniversary ( as bf and gf )
  • My first is a new years Eve baby. I completely understand. This one is due July 9th so I'm hoping she doesn't come on the 4th
  • First baby and due on Oct 31 :)
  • @Suzanne I am due on the 31st and that was when I was supposed to be born too. I was born Nov. fourth though.
  • My daughter is a halloween baby and now the one I'm expecting is supposed to be the same that's crazy. Two birthdays one party I love it
  • I'm 5 weeks n 1 day and I'm also due on halloween.
  • I'm due on Halloween :) Praying for a girl this time.
  • My husband bday is halloween I'm due oct 29th but with my first was 2 days late so hes hoping baby comes on his bday =)