TIP: FREE Similac Baby Formula & Many Coupons!

edited November 2011 in Food
For those of your mommies who are supplementing & feeding your babies with Similac formula, if you haven't already... sign up with www.similac.com for their FREE samples & many coupon savings! I signed up & got a good sized formula case for my son & many coupons today! I can't wait to see what other coupons/savings will come my way!

Also, I've signed up with my email address, my BF's, my Mom's and several other relatives who wanted to help get my son FREE samples & coupons. This saves u tons of money along the way! It doesn't matter what shipping address you use as long as you have signed up under a different email each time. The downside is that it takes maybe 2mos until you receive your 1st free gift/coupons AND that whoever has signed up will probably get email notifications/updates about Similac. I've asked all my relatives for help & they don't mind their emails as long as they could help us out! :-) And I must admit, the amount of emails I get isn't so bad!

Hopefully this helps u girls out! I'm a FTM and I know in this economy, we could use all the help we can get! <3