There must be a sensor in my pillow...

edited November 2011 in Sleep
Because lo always wakes up as soon as I put my head down, this waking up every 30 minutes to an hour is the pits, its all because of her gas i think. I'm rethinking my decision of wanting 5 kids, she may be an only child, i'm exhausted

Comments

• Mine has been having terrible gas the past two days. I have done the bicycling of the legs, laying him on his tummy, rubbing his belly, and gas drops with meals (instructed by pediatrician) and he just farts farts farts! And like you said every 30 min or so he wines, I haven't got any sleep. Well good luck to you momma, hope you get relief soon!!!!
  • Try the grip wayer...I was sceptical but this stuff really works!!
  • @ashley_smashley when is the best time to give it? Before or after a feeding? I went and bought it last night and I think it makes her spit up.
    @pregnantelf i'm going to try soy based formula and see if that helps. Hope you get relief soon as well!!
  • My daughter did that a lot. Have you tried just switching your baby to the sensitive? We switched our daughter a few wks ago. Within a couple days she went from waking ever 45mins or so and always been crabby to sleeping normal. And being so happy! She hardly spits up :) and only wakes up once at night after we switched!
  • @blessedbe_x3 that's what she's on now, similac sensitive, it isnt doing anything :/
  • I give my LO his dose before I feed him. If you tried it and your baby throws up try giving a smaller dose.
  • Where can I find the gripe water?
  • My son has bad gas problem he is on similac alimentum now and it helped so much. He still get gas just not as bad at all. Also the powder formula made him way more gassy and spit up a lot so am using the already made formula. Also I use gripe water sometimes when I notice he's having a hard time with his tummy.
  • Can she sleep in her bouncer? I've heard the fact it's at an angle can help too.