5 n a half weeks pregnant and blood??

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
hi, this is my first and im 5 and 1/2 weeks pregnant, i just went to the toilet to find when i wiped myself there was blood but also some in the bottom of the pan? ? should i be worried. i cant see my doctor til monday? ? ? what should i do ? ? ? ? also i havent had any cramping or pain

Comments

• Do a go to a and e as i cant see my doctor . It wasnt much blood
  • I bled at the start of this pregnancy and was freaked out like a mofo.. sorry if this seems like a personal question but was you trying hard to squeeze out a "number 2"? Well after I saw the blood I went straight upto A&E and was seen but as its to early to do anything I had to wait. Was there any clots at all?
  • edited February 2011
    @mummynumber3 Yea it was what i was trying. think im constipated. I dunno if they were clots or not but wasnt anything massive just a few drops.
  • I would insist yourdr office to see you just case & ease your mind.
  • That's what I was attempting to do when I had my bleed.. I was seriously constipated but its a good sign you have no clots.. id still say pop up A&E to be on the safe side.. what part of the UK are you from?
  • @natalie_uk id go to a n e chick,i mc in nov and i didnt have clots until i got my period afta my m/c. Id go hospital and get ur bloods done to make sure ur hcg is risen. Gud luck. Im also from uk.
  • From london :-)
  • When I misscarried I barely bled at all I had some spotting no cramps just wiped and noticed a lil blood I immediately went to the ER and found out I had a miscarriage
  • Yes, go to your a&e there won't be anything they can do to stop a mc from happening that early, but if not they can figure out why you are bleeding!
    my fingers are crossed for you hun!! Best wishes!! Xoxo