My beanie baby!! Finally! :)

edited November 2011 in First Trimester
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/Babyluv8/Mobile Uploads/2011-11-01_104234.jpg

Had my u/s today! Saw my babies flicker of a heart beat at 166! As of the measurements I'm 9w today! Due June 5th!!! Its little nubby arms and legs were moving and all :)
This girl & her husband could not be happier!

Comments

• I can't see the photo says the link is broken...but congratulations!!!! June seems so far away!!
  • @zolabean I think this link will work now I changed it!
  • Aww!!! How cute! it is so crazy to see how they Change and grow. When you get your next ultrasound he or she will look so much more like a baby!!
  • Awe congrats! June will be here before you know it!:-)
  • Ohhhh i am so happy for u! What a beautiful moment it must have been... ahhh!! Hugs!! >:D< are u on top of the world?!?!
  • Do they usually do a u/s that early?
  • Congrats! That's when I had my first ultrasound and he looked like a gummy bear haha
  • Aww little bean!! How exciting!! My first u/s looked like a little ball. And now my baby is 12 1/2 wks old!! It goes by fast!! :)
  • aww love it!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 yes they do! according to my lmp I would have been 11w I believe. So it was a 2w difference! The weirdest part, the last time we had sex was 9/12, according to the thing I conceived 9/13... Well my husband didn't cum the 12 so either it was left over sperm from 9/10 or like pre cum! Sorry tmi but it amazes me! we wanted to celebrate & go out to eat right after... However I then sadly remembered I had to be back to work in an hr, not counting the 1/2 drive! Damnit lol
  • @babyluv8 so i forget... is this ahead or behind where u thought u were? Lol so crazy!! But they do say sperm can live for up to 5 days after... maybe you've got a strong swimmer!! ;)

Ugh i wish u guys could celebrate! Hope u get a chance to ;) i feel like i didnt get to celebrate just telling him really so we better get a date night after the first appt. I didn't think they did an ultrasound then, just the heartbeat... or was this your 2nd appt?

Either way... it's exciting! !! Yey!!
  • edited November 2011
    @mrsrocketfield1221 my appt with my dr was friday and he let me schedule an u/s today so we could get dates exact. According to my lmp my dd would have been may 22, but with my cycle I was thinking more the 28th.... But I was a whole week off! And so was my my days app haha
  • Aww so cute! I still remember like yesterday when my little monkey was that tiny in my belly and now I look at him and can't believe he started out the size of a pen tip in my belly, it makes me want to cry! ...tears of joy though :)
  • Ohhh thats awesome!!! Well heck yeah for an earlier dd girl! Congrats :)
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 it's actually later dd not til june 5th. But I plan on trying to self induce earlier then that! Can't wait to hear more about your bean!
    @everyone else thanks!
  • Congrats to you! It's so exciting to hear about new babies :)
  • Ohhh! Haha duh! Must have been in lala land for reading! So fun though. Now ur in the june dd club ;) so how come you're planning on an early delivery already?

Ahhh i wish i could just be past 13 wks right now!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I'm not sure why I'm thinking early delivery already but probably because I know by the time I get to may I well be miserable haha. But yes I want to get out of this trimester asap!