Is this normal?

edited November 2011 in First Trimester
So my first day of my last AF was on 9/30/11 I used the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor this month and I ovulated on 10/14/11. I spotted a little on 10/24/11 10 dpo for just the day and it was very very light I only noticed when I went to the bathroom. On 10/25/11 I took a clear blue easy digital hpt it came back with a bfn. On 10/26/11 12dpo I again started spotting again only very very light brownish red last until Friday 10/28/1114dpo. I took another hpt test same kind as before and yet again bfn. On 10/29/11 I started cramping really bad and felt completely bloated but no more spotting thinking AF was gonna show, but as I have already posted on an earlier discussion on 10/31/11 I took yet another hpt and this time BFP. I've taken 2 more since Monday and they have all come back with bfp. 11/1/11 I went to the bathroom later in the evening and again started spotting 18dpo, I took another hpt and it still says bfps. I don't know if I am being overly scared and freaking myself out thinking something is wrong or do you lady's think this is normal? My symptoms are as fallows, Bloating, cramping, spotting, nauseous at times, dizzy, tired, and extremely moody. I could really use some feed back, this is my second pregnancy and is nothing like my 1st, even though Caleb passed away on the day he died and grew his wings I knew I was pregnant 4 days since the day of my missed period. This time I knew almost the day of my messed period which I again only spotted for a little while during the day. Please lady's I don't see the doctor until the 15th and I really want this rainbow baby. Thank you for all your help and for what you all do.

Comments

• I spotted for the whole first trimester and sometimes after sex or exam during my 2nd and 3rd trimester. Have you had sex recently? I know its easier said then done but try to stay calm and don't over stress. Good luck mamma and kits of sticky healthy baby dust.
  • I had everything you listed minus the spotting, but I have read a lot of girls on here had a lot of spotting in the beginning. So I think it's normal. Good luck momma!
  • My hubby and I haven't had sex since 10/30/11. I am trying to stay calm and collected but I also don't wanna get to excited just in case something bad does happen. Oh well, I guess not only do you have to play the 2ww game you have to do the same once you know with a bfp.
  • I felt the exact same way minus the spotting when I was pregnant. I know its hard to stay calm after losing a baby. Just try to relax as much as possible. Can you try to move up your doctors appointment to ease your mind a little? I'm sure things are fine.
  • Its perfectly normal to spot and have cramping. Heavy bleeding and intense cramps is something to be worried about. Every pregnancy is different with different symptoms. I could understand not wanting to get to excited. Try to stay positive.
  • A bfp is a bfp! What i would do is go in for a blood test as soon as u can & they can do the hcg test to check your levels & where ur at. That's what i did bc last yr i got a bfp & a cpl wks later had light bleeding & my test came back neg. For pregnancy. They aren't much... & i didn't even have insurance.

Good luck :) let me know!
  • I went to the dr yesterday about my spotting and cramping. He seemed not to be to worried about it. We did and ultrasound but I'm so early he could really see anything. Functionally everything looks good for baby to implant and grow, which made me feel a little better. Dr also reorderd some labs to be done and hcg test for the next week or so. I see him again on the 15 th and fingers crossed a little heartbeat from my rainbow baby. As of today I don't have any spotting and u only cramp after I pee (tmi) lol. The other positive thing is the draw dates match up to mine perfectly so if all is good and I am blessed to see and raise this child its birthday will be July 6 th 2012. One year and one month after its older brother grew his wings. Ill keep you lasts posted on whats happening. I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant beside my bf and plan on keeping it that way as long as I can, just in case something does go wrong I won't have to deal with breaking bad news yet again. Baby dust to all of you.
    OH, I have to add this just because it made me smile. Babys daddy told me today, "my Penis is scared of your vajayjay." If you've fallowed my story about our son its just cute for him to say that. You see my water broke while we were having sex last time and he dosnt want it to happen again. He was on the bottom (tmi again sorry) just thought Id share, guys can be so strange sometimes and be worries and scared about the wierdest things.