Nesting!

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
omg soo out of no where i decided too stay home today and not go to my moms house like i do everyday . i started of washing everything bed sheets, clothes just everything . than i started moving everything in the room around and organized where babies bassinet is going too be which will be on my side of the bed.:) now i am cleaning my whole rooom , and the funny thing is i dont want too stop weird but truee, gosh i just want my baby girl sophie here in my arms already!

Comments

• I've had a few those days...but not today. I just woke up from a long nap and have been laying down all day lol I need some of that energy
  • I wish i had a home so i could go through that. But right now i have no energy.
  • Haha that was me yesterday... icleaned thee backyard our room thee closet washed all our clothes mopped and ididnt stop lol... today im just washing babies clothes... its funny how that energy came out of no where.. hubby came home and said well well housewife haha
  • I've been nesting the last couple of weeks. Every weekend I have friends and family over to help get everything clean, disinfected, rearranged, carpets cleaned, laundry, ect. The other day I found myself on the floor cleaning and disinfecting my vacuum when I realized I'm nesting a little too much lol
  • Haahaaa yeaa girls this is juss too much lol...bby sophie needs tooo make her arrival ASAP! lol.
  • I go through spurts of wanting to clean and organize but now I'm over it. I want someone else to do it lol I want her to hurry up & come except that whole crying thing jk lol I'm not looking forward to doing all the laundry when she's here but other than that she should come out now!!
  • @melodya yeahh I know lol. I am actually doing alll her laundry today also....but my in law and bf r throwing me a shower on Saturday and I'm sure imma get more clothes sooo there goes another load haaa.bummmer smh
  • Baby showers are the best!! I hope you have a great time & good luck with all the cute little tiny laundry lol
  • Aw I kinda miss those prego nesting days. It was so exciting :)
  • i have this all the time but it comes and goes now that im 37+3 i have to be carefull not to over do it im the only one here that drives lol
  • @melodya awww thank-you nd I sure will<3
    @starrxoxo9 awww I bet, I'm sooo over pregnancy I want my bby girl here already...
    @darknesofnight4u yeaa we alll gotta be careful in wat we do...
  • Lol I remember that feeling!!