Zander Phoenyx is here!!!! photobucket link at top!!!

edited November 2011 in Giving birth
I would love to all of you know that HE'S HERE. He decided that he had enough hanging around and after 2hrs labour out he came. He is 6lb 3oz and 49cm long. Bub had to go to nicu for oxygen and temp but should be out soon. Mummy is doing ok but had a huge tear from him deciding hands first was the way to go.
Big thanx to
@thehumancrockpot
@1stwoodsbaby
And any I missed sorry

Photobucket link
http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff435/madmike82/Zander Phoenyx 3rd of november/

Comments

• Hands first! diving out eh? congrats :)
  • More like tearing his way out lol. Thanks @SamiUK
  • Awesome. Congrats daddy!!
  • Great to hear everyone is doing fine, hope your doing okay. I remeber reading you were super stressed.
  • Ouch! Congrats!
  • Congratulations!!
  • That's great news! Congrats!
  • My son came out hands first. That's painful :( Congrats to you both!!! I hope a quick recovery for mommy!! Best of luck on your blessing!
  • Thanks @everyone I am trying to remember photobucket login and then I might be able to get a picture up but am trying to get other kids organised to bed and for school etc tomorrow when I can barely keep eyes open lol (been awake for 40hrs or so).

@Alwayzbeenurz2008 yeah I was stressed too the limit today and had to leave the room a couple of times as I couldn't stand seeing my wife in so much pain. The midwife and I had just decided to override her on the pain meds when she needed to push, so it ended up all natural again. I think it will take a while till I'm ok because I feel I failed her by having to leave the room.
  • Thanks @everyone I am trying to remember photobucket login and then I might be able to get a picture up but am trying to get other kids organised to bed and for school etc tomorrow when I can barely keep eyes open lol (been awake for 40hrs or so).

@Alwayzbeenurz2008 yeah I was stressed too the limit today and had to leave the room a couple of times as I couldn't stand seeing my wife in so much pain. The midwife and I had just decided to override her on the pain meds when she needed to push, so it ended up all natural again. I think it will take a while till I'm ok because I feel I failed her by having to leave the room.

• Congrats to you both, your wife sounds like a trooper!
  • Congrats!!!! He's a cutie!
  • He is so cute. Congrats!
  • Congrats! :) Hope everything is still going well!
  • Congrats
  • Congrats he is so cute.
  • Cutie! Congratulations!!
  • @dadof2n1togo its ok that you had to leave. Your not a failure. Its hard to see the one we love in so much pain. The most important part is that she knows you love her and that you can help her. That sounds like an eventful delivery. Lol. I hope she heals quickly. And congratulations on the new arrival.
  • @angel26
    Thanx guess its something I just need to deal with in my head. Stress and very big lack of sleep has done a huge number on me. Wife is now all stable and blood loss has dropped to nearly nothing so is looking good for possible home on the 6th.
  • Also thanks to everyone else. I really appreciate everything everyone has done and said to me.
  • Awh congrats! :)
  • Congrats to you and your wife.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww he's adorable
  • @thehumancrockpot
    Thats ok I totally understand busy at the moment lol. She is actually finding everything really good even with how bad he tore her. She has found walking and toilet almost painless plus bleeding stopped at 2days pp. she had to have a drip to contract everything quickly because she was 20ml of blood loss away from having to have a transfusion. She is hopefully coming home in a couple of hours.

How is everything going for you?
  • I have a photo of him next to a 600ml coke bottle, god he really is tiny once you see it. I will try upload in a bit.
  • Woe congrats to you both!!!!