OMG 1 month old already?! D:

edited November 2011 in Ages & Stages
I cant believe it!!! so soon? I feel like I had him a week ago!!! :'( lol and he is already in size ones and weighs about 10 lbs!!! OMG nooo lol!!! he is growing up too fast!!!! John and I are already talking baby number 2!!! Holy cow!!!

Comments

• I feel the same way lol 1 month old in size ones only 8lb but no more newborn clothes all 0 to 3m :(
  • Although i can't wait for the smiles and babbles
  • Same here. Theres no way my son is now five weeks old. But he is, and he is wearing the clothes his grandpa got him that are 3 months :( he weighs 10 pounds and is so long. My little Mr. Is growing up to fast.
  • newborn clothes still drown my little man but he is all muscle! he has no fat anywhere on his body O.o its nuts!! anyone know when they usually start smiling responsively and laughing???
  • he smiles, but its like a weird smile, and he goes AH! ah!! AH!!
  • Wow it doesn't seem likes it been a month I Remebr wen u posted that u had him ! But mine will b a wk old tomorrow it has flew by seems like I jus left the hospital!
  • They grow very fast. My baby girl is alrdy 2 mo n 2 wks. She started smiling and laughing and babbling around 1mo n a half she talks to her self in the mirror now:/. But she sleeps all through the night.
  • I know how you feel although mine is only 2 weeks I can't believe two weeks ago he was in my belly.
  • Our baby boys have the same birthday:) my little chunky monkey is growing too fast too:(
  • You guys this is nuts!!! I still cant believe I was ever even pregnant... now to think I get to keep this little man... FOREVER... I dont have to give him back to anyone... Its unreal!!

@kdaniels (lol Im just tagging you so I can click your name and I dont have to hunt you down!! seeing if your birth story is up yet!! :D )
  • @sunshinelove Lol woman u are relentless. It will ne up tommorrow I have been so busy and when I'm not busy I'm sleeping, lol I know ill do it tommorrow bc that will b my first day alone with him :)
  • Aw my baby made a month also I can't believe how fast it passed by and how Big she's gotten, seem like jus yesterday I was just walking around with my Big belly!
  • Jovani will be a month tomorrow. Its so bittersweet. Im excited to see him grow but omg he needs to slow it down a little bit :(