how much does you 11 week old eat?

edited November 2011 in Health
She'll be 12 weeks old on Monday. She has plenty of wet and poopy diapers so I'm not to worried but she's only eating 20-30 oz in 24 hours. She's a small girl..was 6 pounds 4 oz at 37 weeks when she was born and she's just over 10 pounds now. Just don't want her to be starvin lol! I'm a ftm so any input would be awesome!! Thanks mamas :)

Comments

• Ps- she is exclusively bf but I'm a pump and feed kinda mom :)
  • My daughter is 10 weeks she eats 5oz every 3 hrs. She was born 7.5 at 39 weeks. I'm about to up her to 6oz bc she doesnt seem full she's formula fed.. she's a chunky baby!
  • Oh and my daughter weighs 12lbs lol
  • My lil girl is only 8wks but she eats 5-6oz every 4-5 hours :) she started out small too. 6.11lbs 19 3/4 in. I'm not how sure how big she is now we go to the Dr next week :) but she's so chunky!!
  • @lily_glz ok cause Lilly eats 5oz at a tme but every 3-5 hours during the day and she goes for 1 7hour stretch at night! Great name by the way, its my daughters! ;)
    @blessedbe_x3 Lilly was the same lenth and 6 pounds 4 oz at birth, there pretty close!
  • My son is 12 weeks and eats 6oz every 3 hours! And 1 tblspoon of rice cereal 1x a day. He was 9.4 @ birth..39 weeks. He is now 16 lbs! Lol
  • My son is 15 pounds now he eats 5oz every 3 hours 1 cereal bottle at night and he can sleep 6/7 hours at night