I feel so sick :( help please

edited November 2011 in Postpartum Health
All day my tummy has been so flipped around, I thought I was going to throw up on the car ride home from the hospital. I've only been able to get down a piece of toast and a little milk since breakfast. Is it normal to feel so sick? I stopped taking my pills because I thought that might be it, but it hasn't helped at all.. :( I keep crying just because my tummy is so upset, I don't know what to do!

Comments

• Its most likely your hormones adjusting from giving birth. I felt shakey & weak days later after leaving the hospital I also felt a little icky when my milk came in. did u lose a lot of blood? I'd let ur doc know as a precaution. best wishes!
  • @emmatamomma I feel the same, I get violent cold chills & I don't have an appetite.. :( nor have I since I got home.. I have to force food down..
  • I felt that way. It goes away. Combination of giving birth not getting sleep a little of everything. Keep taking your pills and maybe an iron one too since you lost blood and will continue to bleed. But you'll need all the vitamins you can get. Feel better.
  • Also did you get a flu shot could be side effects of that it can give you flu like symptoms.
  • Awwe... feel bettee hun!! :( that's no fun with a newborn coming home.
  • @emmatamomma @teeniemommy @samantha @mrsrocketfield1221 I got a flu shot a couple weeks ago, and I'm not sure how much blood I lost, but I was throwing up all night and I actually pooped myself when I threw up :( I have no control over it anymore... I feel okay now, but I keep having uncontrollable bowel movements :( I don't know what to do
  • I would call the Dr. Did you take stool softeners?
  • Agreed with Samantha.
  • I felt that way too and it still hasn't fine away totally and jasmine is almost 2 months
  • I know its totally gross to talk about but w my first when i got home i had 2 bowl movement that i couldnt control. I could have just died cause i was afraid i was nessed up forever. It will disapear. Hang in there.
  • @samantha @teeniemommy @momof22be @mommyof3girls I called and he said it's normal to have weak bowels and bladder after delivery and to do keagles to help, I feel fine today so I'm hoping the sickness was just for the night. I can't wait for my insides to feel normal again though I feel like someone shook them up really bad
  • I'm 2 weeks pp and still feel like my insides are all messed up. My hoo-ha feels like it got kicked a thousand times and is bruised lol. I'm glad you're feeling better.
  • It happens allot at night to me I don't get it too bad during the day its mostly when I lay down to bed